CABO, Suite Unit 101 La Cruz De Huanacaxtle ( Nayarit, MX - 63734) Under Construction
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: Single, Attached
- Size: 2,451 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Suite: Yes
- Year Built: 2019
- Condo Fees: $7,970.55 MXN
- MLS #: 452368
Cabo is the newest residence in the Alamar development, where only 25% of the land will be developed, with the remaining 75% reserved for the beauty and tranquility of nature.
Located in a privileged position that stands out within the development, its 52 luxurious apartments enjoy majestic views where the sea and mountains mix. With only 4 apartments per floor, gym and 2 elevators that ensure easy and comfortable access to each of the residents. Our condos with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms have avantgarde designs and generous spaces, to enjoy the tranquility that only Alamar can offer.
Alamar is located in the town of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, within the Punta Mita corridor. The Alamar lifestyle is one of luxury and wellbeing, with views of the bay, swimming pools, Beach Club, Jungle Club, hiking trails, gym, paddle tennis court, Discovery Center and the nearby Marina Riviera Nayarit at La Cruz, with nautical and sport activities, gastronomy and the attractions of the town of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle itself: cobblestoned streets, cozy restaurants and the authentic flavor of a fishermen’s village. Because of its enviable location, Alamar is at the center of the tourist destination’s attractions, with other coastal villages and golf courses just minutes away.
Features of Cabo include:
• Amazing bay views from every unit • Residential lifestyle • Over 75% green areas with landscape architecture • Controlled access and 24/7 security • Property administration • Concierge Service
• Beach Club • International Restaurant Bar • Jungle Club I & II • Gym • Paddle tennis court • Hiking trails • Shopping Mall (Coming soon)
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.